Saturday, January 16, 2016

Episode 10 of What's New in Adapted Physical Education! Best of APE

I am so excited to be bringing you all the 10th episode of What's New In Adapted Physical Education! I cannot express how happy I am that we are already at 10 episodes. Our goal for the podcast is bring awareness to people all over the country about the field of adapted physical education. I believe we are starting to accomplish this goal but we still have a lot more to do. So please share this podcast and blog with people you know and think may benefit from learning a little bit more about the importance of physical activity and education for people with disabilities.

To celebrate the accomplishment we created a best of episode. In this we took 5 of the interviews and used their favorite stories from the field. In this episode I also share more about myself and how I came into the field of APE. This episode was very personal for me and it was definitely a lot more difficult being on the other side of the mic.

Thank you so much for continuing to support the podcast. Our next episode topic will be with a panel of non-profit organizations that work directly to improve physical activity and fitness for people with disabilities. Please keep the comments coming and I will get to your topics soon.

If you would like to make a donation to our podcast, we would greatly appreciate your contributions. Please click here to contribute to our mission of spreading the word of APE!